Wednesday, November 23, 2011

New pictures

First off I'd like to say, HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAD! Next, I know I was upset mom about us not being able to spend Thanksgiving with each other but I understand and CAN'T wait to see what dad is getting us for Christmas. Here are a few more new pics grandma gave us girls. These were taken about two weeks before Halloween.



Grandpa being goofy, after he burned his arm while at the concession stand.

My sister Lea.

Me and monkey Boo, I love her so much.

The little monkey.

Lea and monkey Boo, look and act SO much alike.

Our cat Nosey.

My sisters and I.

Me.

Lea takes AMAZING pictures, of course some of them I took. I think we all love photography. I also LOVE writing, which I have about eight(Almost only 7) days left in my book, I have 17,240 words At the moment.

ALSO today while writing and singing I had ANOTHER idea for a book, I wrote down the quick reminder and went back to the book I'm working on right now.

Soon here it will be Thanksgiving, so I'm doing this tonight instead of tomorrow since mom will be away all day.

Mom, thank you for bringing me into this world, and bringing my amazing sisters into the world. I'm thankful most for my amazing, full family. My sisters, mom, hero dad, grandparents and aunt.

Dad,

I love and miss you, thank you for everything you have done and everything you have agreed to do. You took on three kids you didn't have to, you wanted to, you are THE best man in the world. If the guys I date when I'm older aren't even HALF as great as you, they aren't worth my time. You are an amazing person. Happy Thanksgiving my wonderful dad.

Faith

1 comment:

  1. I love that post I love you more though HAPPY THANKS GIVING.

    ReplyDelete