Monday, October 10, 2011

Soul moving music

Tonight I'm writing about music, because everyone agrees that music is an important thing in life.
Every one has different tastes in music. I know this because when I'm playing on my gaming web site (pogo.com) when I meet someone new one of the first things I ask is, "what kind of music do you listen to?"
I have gotten many answers, and if I'm on the music subject sometimes I'll say, "I love country music!" and someone will say "country is the worst music ever." I shrug it off and continue my chat.

Tonight as mom was fixing dinner we heard some really awful and loud music coming from outside. Grandma commented that she hated that music and that people shouldn't play music that loud from their cars, it literately shook the house! It was horrible.

Today me and my sister "monkey Boo" was singing on the porch, we were memorizing some of our favorite song's. One of which was "He's Coming Home" by Cowboy Crush. Its about a man in the military, it really hits home to our family right now. It's talking about their loved one coming home safe. Our family has hope that my dad will be home safe and sound. I know he will because I have faith in him, I know he's well trained for this sort of thing. 

Back to music. I know some people may say "country isn't the best" but my little sister boo can sing very well, I mean she sounds like Carrie Underwood, she's so good! I would love nothing more than to see my little sister in concert. Or even at the Grand Ole Opry! I know she can do it. As well as my sister's Boo and Lea singing well, so can my mom, dad and even my grandparents! I guess its in our blood. My family says I can sing well too, I don't so much think so but, I guess as long as others enjoy it it's worth doing.

Anyway, I ramble too much about nothing I guess but the point I'm trying to make is, music is a wonderful thing. I can't believe schools took out music class. I think everyone should learn something to do with music, it brings people joy and happiness. Especially me and my family. My family and I do whats known in our house as "music night" its when mom plays about ten seconds of a song and me and my sisters have to say the name of the song and the band, its really fun!

Well, that's my fill for the night, I will blog more tomorrow night.

I love and miss you so much dad, I think of you every minute of every day, but if a song comes on that you sing to mom, or that I listened to while you were here I think of you just that much more. Stay strong like I know you can. Hurry home, I love you!

     Faith

3 comments:

  1. I love you Rose. You are turning into quite the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love and miss yall very much. Thank you so much for all of this,it means alot to me. I LOVE YOU. DAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you too dad, i really do, and i miss you so much, ill blog every day for you!

    ReplyDelete