Tuesday, November 22, 2011

St. louis trip

SO I promised you all pictures of my St. Louis trip as soon as I got pics on my computer, well here they are, I'm going to show you the pictures and tell small made up stories with them. Here we go. REMEMBER THESE ARE MADE UP STORIES!


The arch.

My sisters and me.

My sisters and me touching the arch.

Inside the museum by a REAL stuffed  bear.

My sisters, grandpa and me.


MY STORIES!

Picture one is where the short young girl we picked up was born. You'll see her later. She talks sweet and funny. We picked her up from a monkeys exhibition.

Picture two shows the sweet monkey girl, my weird unidentified sister from mars and me on the steps of the Arch/ monkey exhibition steps.

Picture three shows my unidentified sister from mars, the sweet monkey girl and me touching the arch/ monkey place the monkey girl was born.

Picture four is us girls by a bear....The bear is clearly trying to pounce on me and monkey girl.

Picture five is us girls and some weird old dude we picked up on the street on the way to monkey girls home....We were standing in front on an old wheel, which is a lost wheel from the old mans uncles boat that the old man has only seen one other time in his life, or rather his past life. Other than talking like a robot the old man is pretty normal, or as normal as he can get.

These stories were made up, YES my sister CAN BE identified, we just act like my sweet sister Lea is unidentified because shes REALLY weird. My monkey boo sister, well that tells you, my sister acts like a monkey, monkey girl LOL.

The old man(My grandpa) is weird and funny, I LOVE YOU GRANDPA it was just me messin around. I love you.

Dad,

I thought you would like seeing us girls at the arch. It was an awesome day for us, I wish you and mom could have been there, but mom was with you and you had to be back at the post that day. I love and miss you, night dad.

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment