Saturday, November 5, 2011

A hero

There is a hero for everyone, my dad is my hero. He is an army dad, a cowboy dad, my hero.

So, I'm writing my book this month, I have less than a month to write a 25000 word book, should be easy I have 756 words right now. That's only about 4 pages in office. I miss my dad so much, I wish he was here to see my progress on my book.

Its been a couple weeks since I last blogged and I missed doing it. I was just so busy with school and getting ready to write my new novel I had no time for blog.
Last night I told my friends I would have to spend very little time with them on pogo, I'm addicted to that site and it was taking up my book time.

You never realize how much you miss someone until you look at their hat, or a video of them. Yesterday I saw one of dads hats he always wears, I broke down. Tonight I saw a video of him, I miss him so much.

Last night Lea found grandpas fart button. We all died, laughing and coughing LOL. Moms stomach is getting more visible by the day, its so cute! As soon as I have pics on my comp I'll show you and tell you about my trip to St Louis. It was cool.

I love my mom and dad so much, they mean the world to me, there is nothing I'd change about how we all are, except I'd bring dad home.

Dad,

I love and miss you so much, we're awaiting your return. Stay safe and know I love you always!

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment