Thursday, November 17, 2011

11-17-11

I don't really know WHAT to blog about tonight, my mind is on getting my book done, edited and printed. Tonight will be rather short, I just wanted to blog for my dad. So I've been playing more with tags, I'm showing three new ones.




Being bad comes naturally in our family, dirty minds lol.

Elvis bear, so cute, one of my favorites.

Mom and dad are perfect for each other, their love for each other is more every day.


I thought they are SO cute, I thank you mom for showing me how to make the bears do these cute things. Tonight I got over 10 thousand words, and I'm going to continue to write tonight, pogo can wait tonight. I'll be happy to get two thousand more tonight. Tomorrow Breaking Dawn comes out in theaters, I wonder when it will be released on dvd.

I'll probably work in psp on and off tonight, authors need breaks too. I feel like I'm truly meant to do this, writing is my passion, writing a book in a month is hard, but it can be done. My work schedule starts from after I eat lunch until usually after dinner, tonight it will be until bedtime.

I love writing and believe I can make 15 thousand words before the end of the month. If I do at least two thousand words a day, I'll make it. It was SO exciting to see 10,021 words. Its SO exciting.

Dad,

I love and miss you very much, you are an awesome guy and I know you will come home. We wait for you with open arms and love and pride. I thank you for being the dad you dont have to be, I thank you for serving our country and making it free. I love you.

Faith.

1 comment:

  1. Rose,

    The tags look awesome! You are doing a great job on them. As for your book honey, I know you can do it.You have a God given talent. Use it well.

    Love,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete