Tuesday, November 29, 2011

GREAT NEWS!

Well, I made my word count goal which I thought I'd NEVER make. Better news is, tomorrow my book will be complete.

I worked SO hard to get this far, I wouldn't have had to work as hard if I would have known it would be so hard to write a book in thirty days, I wouldn't have been on my gaming site. I have missed my friends, I'm sure they have missed me as well, doing this book has been so important to me.

It's possibly my career, this book could be my start. The beginning of a long, joyful amazing career. I LOVE writing, let me tell you something, doing this book in thirty days has been a PAIN IN MY BUTT!

Not because I don't love it, I DO trust me, but for the beginning of the month I was pretty much non existent when it came to my mind being on my "job".

I can't wait to see my name in print, to hold a book in my hands that I wrote. I can't wait to see my mom and dads faces when they finish reading my book.

I can't wait to read my book and ENJOY it, as if someone else wrote it. Grandpa is working with me on designing my book cover, mom helped me come up with the IDEA of the cover, the hardest part was left up to me, writing a 25,000 word book or bigger in one month.

Dad,

I love and miss you, you'd better stay safe. Remember we're waiting your return, remember on Christmas WE LOVE you and we're thinking about you. Remember when the times get tough, I'm proud of you. I can't wait to have you home. I miss your hugs and jokes. You are an amazing man, I LOVE YOU! Your a true hero, your a true dad.

Anyone can be a father, it takes a real, special man to be a dad. You are my perfect dad.

Faith.

2 comments:

  1. I am so very proud of you Rose. I talked to your dad just a little while ago. He said to tell you he is very proud that you got that book written!

    He is excited to be able to read your book as well as your sister's books. I can't wait to get them read and printed.

    I look forward to seeing each of your names on a real book! You girls just continue impressing me. You all worked very hard to get your books accomplished in 30 days! Not many adults can say that about themselves. Yet the three of you accomplished just that!

    It took hard work and dedication, for that you should all be proud of yourselves and each other. I know I am!

    I love you,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very proud of my sisters, I know they are truly amazing people, they have blessed us all, I'm very glad they stuck with it. I'm also super happy I made my goal, seeing you and dad and grandma and grandpa smile is worth it. I love you

    ReplyDelete