Sunday, November 13, 2011

Views on polygamy and other views

Tonight I watched Sister wives, and for those of you who have no idea what sister wives are, It is a big family who are really sweet, one husband and four wives.

Everyone has their own view on different things, like polygamy. I believe as long as your like the sister wives, don't abuse the children, don't force each other into the relationship and the adults provide for the children then they have every right to have the relationship they feel is for them.

Its all about religion, I'm a Christian I believe what happens in an adults house/bedroom is up to them, not other people. My dad FIGHTS for these peoples rights to live how they see fit. I'm proud of him.

I wouldn't at this point, go into a polygamy marriage and I'm not lesbian. I however don't have a problem with gays/lesbians or polygamy marriages. Its their choice, its their right. The children in sister wives are well educated and they understand they don't have to be in a polygamy marriage their selves.

I believe people should back off of people like the Brown family, they are just like us only they love more than one person.


My dad fights for an amazing right like polygamy.




I myself have no problem with people like the Browns, or gays, lesbians etc. I also believe nineteen (soon to be 20) Kids and counting (the Duggars) Also have their right to continue having children as god lets them. Others have completely different views on this stuff, but I believe they have the right to do and live as they wish as long as #1 there is no abuse of any kind. #2 no one is being killed/forced into the issue. #3 Everyone is being treated and loved as they should.

Anyway, enough of my rambling, there's no way I could change anyone's views on something so big. I enjoy watching the Brown family and the Duggars on television and I encourage them to continue to do as they see fit for the life they want.

Dad,

I love and miss you, Thank you for serving our country. Come home safe and sound and know I love you and we're waiting for your return.

Faith.

1 comment:

  1. For such a young person, you certainly have the wonderful accepting views of that most people lack. I am so proud of you for being such a caring open person.

    I love you,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete