Monday, November 7, 2011

A Love And A Loss

My mom and dad are true soul mates, they belong together and deserve the family and life they want. Today my mom lost my twin sisters or brothers. We are all upset, which is to be expected. I love her and want to comfert her but theres nothing we can say or do to change the fact she lost two amazing babies.

I love her so much and wish I could bring the babies back, but I cant.

My dad is our hero and we wish he could be home at this time but he cant. Mom found her true love and happiness July fourth, today will not change that love they have for eachother. Its just a bump in the road that they will overcome together. I will try to help her as much as I can.

Right now she needs time to herself, to think and cry. We are all here for her when she needs us.

────(♥)(♥)(♥)────(♥)(♥)(♥) __ ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──(♥)██████(♥)(♥)██████(♥) ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
─(♥)████████(♥)████████(♥) ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
─(♥)██████████████████(♥) ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──(♥)████████████████(♥) ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────(♥)████████████(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────(♥)████████(♥) ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────(♥)████(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────(♥)██(♥) ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.  

I love you mom, I'm here for you.

Dad,

I love and miss you so much, we're thinking of you always, stay safe.

Faith

1 comment:

  1. Rose,

    I love you. You are such a help to me. I'm sorry that I put you girls through the pain of another miscarriage. I promise it won't be happening again.

    I love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete