Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas wonderland

As the night drags on I wait Christmas Eve. Tomorrow I will get to see my uncle Jay and aunt Diane again and hopefully meet my moms baby brother, my uncle Charlie. My dad wishes he could meet him, and I wish dad was here to share that amazing day with us. He instead is overseas rebuilding peoples homes, work places and so on.

I have a lot of reasons to be happy as I have a lot to be thankful for. My dad is a true hero and a bright soul.
My sister (Both but mainly my youngest) is super excited for Santa to come! I also can't wait, I can't wait though, the most to see what dad got us for Christmas. I also can't wait to see my sisters faces, it's always so amazing, we always smile, but at Christmas time our lives are, more joyful.

The bad fades to a light that leaves us all happy for one day. I'm happy all the time really, only a part of me is somewhere else, Lea and grandma and grandpa said earlier I was kind of grumpy, I have a right, 1 I'm a teenaged girl, hormones are CRAZY lol 2, It's pretty much Christmas, will be soon at least, and my dad isn't home to receive the hugs I wish I could give and he can't enjoy moms amazing ham and turkey.

I know it sounds like all I'm doing is complaining and making this Christmas seem like I'm "Not in the spirit", I am in the spirit really, I'm so excited, I'm close to bouncing up and down, I WANT my gifts, the biggest gift I get every year is my family, this year I've had the blessing to have a bigger fuller family.

I believe things happen for a reason, I believe things didn't work out for my mom and biological dad for a reason, because god gave my mom, sisters and I a husband and dad we all needed so very much. I know that, somehow dad is overseas for a reason, though I may not like it, I support him. I'm a proud daughter, I have TWO parents that I can look up to and know if I follow in their footsteps I'll turn out just fine, they are perfect in my eyes.

Perfect, no such thing? Maybe not, but for me, they are the perfect parents FOR ME. They may be crazy some days, aren't we all? lol.

911 was a horrible day, one we will all remember, especially the soldiers and their families.

¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸ ...¸.¤\
\ 9/11 AMERICA \
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤ .¸¸.¸.¤*
..\
☻/
/▌
/ \ NEVER FORGET!!!

¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸ ...¸.¤   ~anonymous~
Found that on someones profile on pogo, don't remember whose though, oops lol



America we stand


America we stand America we breathe America all I feel and all I see.
The sky so blue the grass so green America we are free.

The day so blue when your not here The night so lonely and filled with tears.
I know you are, fighting for our country, miss America, we are here.

The song so loud the water so clear I wish that you could be near.
Today we wait worlds apart as the war goes on I can imagine your fear.

The flag so tall the bell so gold What you hold deep inside is very sad and very bold.
Our American soldiers, our hero's at war, our mothers and daughters, our fathers and son's.

Tonight the stars are very dim the dogs howl with pride and I wish I was by your side.
Tomorrow I will wake, and hope for your sake the war we all fight, deep inside will be small left over movements, from this big earthquake.

The moment I see you standing so proud in front of me on American ground I will bow and smile and say, Our great American your home to stay.

                              America we stand.    ~Faith Rose~

I will post pictures of my family from tomorrow on Monday.

Dad,

I love and miss you, stay safe and know I'm thinking of you, every moment, especially through the holidays. You are a hero, a dad, son,husband and a best friend. You are amazing and sweet and I'll always be thankful for that hot July day. Until later, I love you.

Faith

1 comment:

  1. This is a great post baby. I am so proud that you are branching out and trying new things. You are turning into an amazing writer! This poem brought tears to my eyes. I know it will for your dad when he gets to read it as well. We love you Rose.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete