Saturday, October 22, 2011

Forever love

                                                            A true love, a forever love.

Today has been an awesome exciting day, my mom got me paint shop pro and I have been playing in it ALL DAY. This photo above is one I did by my self. It reminds me of mom and dad, holding hands, laughing and talking.

As the days go I will make more tags and add them in my blogs for everyone to see. My mom and dad are both hero's and heroines to me, they make the world seem so right. Doing paint shop pro again is a new experience to me, I was seven the last time I did it.

My mom and dad are a perfect match, true love, a forever love. They trust each other and they can't wait to take the road of love and life together. I cant wait until dad gets home from over seas, there will be a new life with no government butting in. Our life now is wonderful, but not perfect, the one who holds us all together and bonds us all is not here at this time.

He is an amazing dad, he makes us laugh and smile all the time, him and his goofy ways make a bad day good. He has a good heart and wonderful soul. He is the kind of man you would want as a husband, as a son, as a brother, as a father. He knows all the ins and outs of making mom happy. He is the best dad in the world, someone that us girls needed so badly in our lives.

Mom is an angel sent from heaven, she is a blessing to us. She is the perfect woman to be considered the best mom, she stands true to herself, us girls and everyone else. Her smile is amazing, her laugh makes me smile, the way she writes and sings amazes us all. She is someone you can trust to keep a secret with and one who would help you out anyway she could in times of need. She is laid back but isn't afraid to put in a hard days work.

She can make you happy in under thirty seconds if your having a rough day, she is an amazing cook, wonderful role model and the best mom ever.

They are both amazing parents and the perfect couple, they belong together, they belong in this life, now. They belong in my life. I wouldn't change anything about them. I love my family.

Dad and mom,

I love you both very much, you do us much for us, you are a true couple, true parents and my best friends.
I miss you every day dad, I never stop thinking of you, I hope you liked this tag. (Photo) above. Love you, sweet dreams.

Faith

4 comments:

  1. Great blog sweetie. And by the way if you open the tag in a new tab it does the flashing. It is real cute.
    Love Grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose my sweet Rose,

    You sure know how to make people cry. Not in a bad way baby. Where you ever learned so much about the workings of one's heart at your age, I have no idea. You are what is known as a old soul. You know far more than most people my own age. To know those things at your age, is a gift.

    You never stop making me proud. Every day that you continue to grow in spirit is another day prouder that I become.

    Thank you my sweet Rose.

    Love,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog Faith I love that you can do paint shop pro it is soo cool love you sis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you sis and NO I'm not nearly as good as you in writing. I love this post and great job on your bear's up there your as good at that than you are at writing your very talented. love you sis. Lea.

    ReplyDelete