Friday, December 30, 2011

New years

The new year will be here shortly. I must say this year has been the best year I can remember.

I'm certain 2012 will bring just as much (If not more) Joy and happiness this year brought.
Many people make new years resolutions, some that get accomplished and some that don't. This coming year I plan to have accomplished a lot, I hope to have gotten my book complete and hopefully published, I hope to stop my bad habit of biting my finger nails.

I also hope to continue practicing on writing poems. Also I want to lose at least 10 pounds by mom and dads wedding. This year brought knowledge and happiness and bravery into my life, I have always appreciated troops, now I have a higher respect for them, and their families too. Being a daughter of a troop I realize the families and friends go through as much grief as the troops them selves.

This coming year (2012) I will be fifteen, another year older. My dad will be coming home to us sometime in 2012 and life will continue to get better from there. Surprisingly most days have passed fairly quickly, though I still think about dad and the fact that he is away, and it is very tough on us all some days are easy, easier than others at least.

It does help that now I can talk to my dad on Skype when he gets a free minute. I'm loving my new laptop he bought us for Christmas. He bought my sisters and I one for each of us, to go along with that I also got a new camera and headphones.

Also I am allowed on Google now so I can research things for my novels. I have a bigger book project starting after dad goes back overseas thankfully it will be a time period of six months that I have to accomplish it in. I hope to have my small book wrote and edited in February and I have two books that I had started before this small contest that I still need to get done.

Needless to say I have a lot of writing to do, I also have a wedding to attend (I can't wait!) I'll be adopted later in the year or early in 2013 by my wonderful dad and my family will finally be a big wonderful full family.


Dad,

I love and miss you and I hope your new year goes as easy as it can being over there, I thank you very much for continuing to show your love for us even as you aren't here too see us, I do miss your hugs and I miss hearing your laugh, stay safe my cowboy hero dad, I love you.

Faith

1 comment:

  1. Love The tags Rose they are great. Love you very much Grandma. By the way I do miss your dad so much and hope he comes home soon.

    ReplyDelete