Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Books In The Work's

Ok so, currently I have two books in the works and I'm character building for a third. Why so many at once? Why not work on one at a time? Simple, see us writers get bored with writing our own stories from time to time and decide to start new. Or maybe its because we have this brilliant idea for a new book, we begin to write. For me, the result is a little different. You see, I was writing a book when we moved, I thought id lost it, so I started a new book. Turns out my mom found my first book, and so that's two, the third is going to be worked on in 30 days and printed shortly after, that's right I have 30 days to complete a whole book.

You see My sisters and I entered into this contest, to see if we could write our own books in thirty days, I must say, so far its coming along well as far as character building goes. It may be very simple for me to write a book in 30 days.


                                       These are my sisters Lea and monkey Boo and our dogs Mini and Elie

The one I'm working on for November is going to be a love story between a human and a werewolf. My sister Lea is working on a love story about a human and a vampire with super awesome powers. Monkey Boo is working on, YUPP you guessed it, a monkey book. It is adorable.

So, one thing that amazes me when it comes to writing is, the English language it is so messed up, yet we write so well. It is however tough, having to leave your inner editor in a drawer for thirty days. You see, we speak English very well, yet so many of us (including adults) mess up every day on something that they spell. It is truly amazing. Along with speaking the English language though we also are learning Spanish. You see, spelling the things are easy, but pronouncing it when you barely know your own language is hard.

Tonight I was laying in bed, reading my vampire book I just had checked out from the library, and it said something like Mina I'm like what that HECK is that? You see, not all of us know all languages, then I thought, "it would be cool to add in a few words from a different language in my book". Its confusing, yet awesomely cool.

Hopefully one day I'll be a published author and if so, It'll be under Faith Rose, look for me.

Dad

I love you, I miss you, I can't wait to have you home again. Sleep well my awesome hero dad.

Faith

3 comments:

  1. I love your comments that you come up with I love you Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Rose! Once again you have posted a terrific blog. Your dad and I are very proud of you and all that you are accomplishing at such a young age.

    We love you,

    Mom and dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that blog sis! Sorry i have not said anything to you in my comment's I checked them today and loved all of them in part of this blog you said"Mina I'm like what that heck was that"

    I thing you mean what the heck was that lol no big deal. LOVE you big sis.

    ReplyDelete