Saturday, November 12, 2011

Robot Grandpa

So today has been fun and long. The last couple of days grandpa has been a complete neat freak and expects the house to be SPARKLING clean, its annoying and funny. Today Lis and grandma went to Evansville Indiana for some church meeting thing, their there today and tomorrow.

For dinner grandpa cooked hot dogs and stuffing. After dinner us girls and grandpa stayed in the kitchen and goofed around, he was acting like a robot, go figure lol.
Two crazy men that I love. 





So Apparently the "Robot" Needs oil, and the oil is BEER. Grandpa kept saying over and over "Hi, who are you?"

Lea would be like "Lea, who are you?" He was like I'm AI109" Hes crazy and I love him. So an update to my book, 7,032 words, 3 chapters, kisses and a different language, that's right I'm adding in ITALIAN! So far I must say, IT ROCKS. Speaking of books and rocking, Breaking dawn comes out in SIX days in theaters, I'm counting down lol.

For all you twilight fans, go Jacob, he is SO much hotter lol.

Dad,

I Love and miss you and talking to you in word pad today was awesome. I'm glad your okay and safe so far. Stay that way. Pay attention, do as you were taught, fight hard and love always, we're waiting for you're return.

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment