Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Tags tags and more tags

I'm learning more about my paint program everyday, today mom taught me how to make them breathe and their eyes blink so, instead of showing you my three oldest tonight, I'm showing you my first two I did AND a new one I just did tonight.




My first ever tag.

My second tag I made.

Breathing and blinking bear I made tonight.





Okay, what did you think? Ive gotten better I think. 2 DAYS before MY movie comes out in theaters I CANT WAIT! Breaking Dawn part 1, Jacob and Renesemee/Nessy, what a SIGHT that will be lol.

At our house my sisters and mom are HUGE twilight fans, we have 1 Jacob fan, me. My mom and sister Lea are team Edward, and my sister Monkey Boo says "Team Bella cuz shes a human and don't do nothing."

Mom and grandma have been looking at fonts for us PSP addicts all night. For those of you who have NO idea what PSP is, It's the paint program me, my mom and grandma are into. Tonight will be a rather short night for I want to continue to do more tags tonight.

Dad,

I miss and love you very much, you are so amazing. I'm thinking about you and cant wait to have you home again. Sweet dreams when you go. Love you.

Faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment