Saturday, November 19, 2011

Books

Very short night tonight, I still have LOADS of writing to do to get caught up to where I should be. I only have twelve days to get 13 thousand words or so. I need to do about three thousand a day, or more.
New PICS!


Silly Goofy him, he makes us smile and laugh so much, LOVE YOU DAD!

Military life is hard. We're making it though, together.

You are so awesome, BALDY lol.


So These are two that I did today and one I did yesterday. I wont have big blogs again until after I write my book, I will have blogs, only it'll be short ones.

Dad,

Everything is going fine here, I love and miss you, Stay safe and remember, Saddam's mustard fart ;). LOL or just grandpas. I love you, stay safe. OH YEA! one more pic, this one is for Lea.


Here is your man Lea.



Yeah, I've been playing around lol Love you family.  THANK YOU mom for pushing me so hard to do my book, I may not like the deadline but I know in the end it will be worth it.

1 comment:

  1. You'll make that deadline! I have faith baby.
    If you stay off Pogo and out of PSP then you may just surprise even yourself!

    Love ya,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete