Tuesday, November 8, 2011

11-8-2011

Today has been long and tiring, nothing has really gone on, mom and us girls did school and most of the day I was writing my book. I now have 2,506 words. So far my main character Kathlyn and my supporting character Steve have gotten to know eachother again after Kathlyn moving from that town five years ago. Today Kat and her friend Steve got really close, they even kissed!

 That is my cover for now and the title is A Tennessee Love.

Steve is a werewolf and him and Kat have to overpower the villian also Kats friend Cloe. Cloe is a vampire trying to take over the world and destroy Steve and Kats relationship.

Enough about my book, Tonight will be a rather short night because my little sister monkey boo has to do her blog still. I wanted to tell dad a little about the book im writing. I'm trying to make sure he feels the most at home he can. Writing is my passion, I love doing it and wish that eventually I'll be good enough I can get publlished.

I'm getting my masters in writing in college, and ppossibly taking web design, heck I might even take photography. I'm seriously thinking about it. But anyway, enough for now.

Dad,

I love and miss you and wish you were here to see my progress in my book. I know it will be printed before you get home so you'll be able to read it! Love you, stay safe.

Faith

1 comment:

  1. Faith I love your blog. You are good enough to get published. I love you. Your book has been great. Mine might be longer than yours but it is not as good. Love lea,

    ReplyDelete