Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sour freaks

                                                         Dude this stuff is SOUR!

I take after my mom and grandpa I LOVE sour things. Sour skittles rock. Dont ask why I'm writing this, I'm eating my skittles and BAM I'm writing about them. I drink real lemon juice straight, I eat the powder from the sour skittles, them war heads aint nothin.

Nothing is really ever TOO sour for me. My mom is pretty much the same way, my grandpa too. We love sour but nothing is TOO sour for us, its pretty awesome. My sisters love sour skittles but would NEVER drink real lemon juice straight.

I used to freeze the juice and make ice out of them, then id put em in a bowl and salt them and eat em, no water or anything to cool off the sourness of it.

I'm not REALLY puckering in this picture, just acting silly for monkey boo. My family rocks, I love them SO much.

Everyone says I look A LOT like my dad and mom, see for yourself.
                                                 I do look like them dont I? It's awesome.

Dad,

I love and miss you so very much. Stay as safe as you can while away. Pay attention to what needs to be done, and never forget we're waiting for you.

Faith

1 comment:

  1. Faith I love you. And yes you me And monkey boo do look a lot like mom and dad. I miss him so much. Dad and mom boo and me think no we know you could make it as a writer! Love you Lea.

    ReplyDelete