Sunday, November 20, 2011

Singing and my book

I love singing I love my sisters voices.
I love the fact that mom will be allowing me to sing at her wedding, I'm a little nervous and think I still need loads of practice to hit the notes I need to hit on that certain song.

Dad and grandma I know you will be asking me what song I'm singing, guess what, I'M NOT TELLING. It's a secret unless mom tells you. This is the big fairytale wedding she deserves.

So Lea and I have been singing today, all kinds of female songs. The best one we sound good at together would have to be "Here for the party" By Gretchen Wilson. Mom HATES that girls voice, but Lea and I can hit her pretty well together.

Along with singing I've been working my BUTT off on my book. So far It's going according to my plan, a few changes have been made here and there. My villain was supposed to have been my main characters friend, it turned out Kathlyn (my main character) said NO! I don't want to be her friend.

Yeah I know what your thinking "Your character told you something?" Yes she did. You see a character that you make up, has her own personality, rather its the personality you WANTED him/ her to have or not. My book has taken small spins I didn't think it would take. BUT I think It's going to make it a better book.

Tonight will be a rather short night I still have loads of writing to do. I'm going to post a few tags I did a couple of days ago that I haven't shown yet. BTW mom, I've stayed out of pogo and PSP :).


Cute little bears.

Mom and dads love is unlimited. Someone once said on pogo "Why do you tell me the sky is the limit when their are footsteps on the moon?"

Missing you dad.



Dad,


I Love and Miss you dad, hang tight we love you and are waiting for your return. Thank you for making my mom, sisters and I so happy. They truly deserve it. Goodnight dad I love you.

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment