Thursday, November 10, 2011

11-10-11

Today I have NO idea what to write about on my blog, still have romance on the mind. I'm writing a romance love story between a werewolf and a human. Speaking of werewolf and human the new Breaking Dawn part 1 comes out November 18th.

Last night I saw a preview for it, it ROCKED. Tomorrow is 11-11-11 and I cant WAIT until 11:11 pm tomorrow night, pm instead of am because I'll probably still be sleeping tomorrow morning. Tonight we ate steak and baked potato for dinner. I have done almost exactly 1000 words today in my book. Grandma bought Amanda and I life quest off of big fish. Well she bought it for Amanda but I asked if it would take up a lot of room on my flash drive and if not if I could have it. She told me it would be like nothing was even on it. She even checked the space on it.

Life quest is sort of like life the bored game and the Sims put together. Its really cool.
I made this one day thinking of dad and how glad I am that we met. The Fourth of July was an amazing day that will forever leave an awesome memory in my mind. I love my mom and dad so much and I know he will come home safe and sound and mom and dad will have a beautiful wedding and we will all live a happy normal (Or as normal as we can get).

Life is bumpy, we all know but we ALL can get through anything if we work together, love with all our might and just try.

.. , . ~ . ~ , ~ , ....
.. ).. - ~. . ' ..( .....just remember in the winter
. ( . . . ...(......) ....
..| . . . . . ).....| ....far beneath the bitter snow
..{.. . . . .(. . ./ .....
..... =(.. /.)= ........lies a seed & with the suns love
........ -;..;-' .........
..........)|( , ..........in the spring becomes
.......... || _.-'| ......
...........|| .._,/ ......the rose
...........|| .' ..........
...........||/ ............
...........|| .............Bette Midler


Dad,

I love and miss you very much, we are all waiting on your safe return. Sleep well. P.S. its 9:32 Thursday night here. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment