Friday, November 18, 2011

Pictures

Tonight I have a pogo party to throw for one of my girl friends. TWILIGHT came out in theaters EARLY this morning, like 12:01. My dad is officially in Afghanistan It stinks. I miss him so much.

Our hero and the strongest most beautiful woman standing behind him.

Their love is forever.

Cute bear eh?



I LOVE my paint program I get to make beautiful pictures EXTRAVAGANT. I Loved the pictures of mom and dad already, They just needed a saying and frame. I did the bear especially for them because they are amazing parents, partners and role models. This night is going to be VERY short, the longest part will be for my dad.

Dad,

I love and miss you, you'd better stay safe and pay attention, I'd hate to have to go over there and kill some people and kick your BUTT. You are an amazing dad, you're there for us when we need you, YOU and the other service members and our flag stand for our freedom, rights, and lives. You are saving me, my sisters, my mom, my friends and everyone else in this amazing country.

You are strong and wonderful. You are silly. You are a fighter and a lover, you are a family man and a true hero. If someone were to ask me who my hero was, I'd tell them my dad, you fight for us. If they were to ask what disease I'd cure, it would be cancer.

You give the scientists a chance to make medicines to cure this disease. I love you, you are a special man, dad, husband, soldier and hero. Thank you and the other soldiers in your group, thank you all soldiers,marines and other military people.

I love you and miss you dad come home safe.

Faith 

No comments:

Post a Comment