Friday, October 21, 2011

A Blood Sucking Grandpa

Last night grandpa was playing around with Lea and Boo, they were playing vampires. Well, today has been a long awesome tiring day. I finished my vampire book I was reading, helped get the door up (on the porch) and walked to The Garage Sale with mom. There were no clothes for her, but there was a baby in the store. It wasn't even two weeks.



                                        This is my blood sucking grandpa (he doesn't really suck blood)

So tonight, after dinner grandpa was messin around, once again playing vampire. It was funny, he was gumming me and Lea to death. We were laughing so much. This is grandpa in his bedroom.

I am so happy to be in this family. Grandpa is a hard working man. NO he don't wear a steel hard hat, no he don't ride or rope. He hammers and paints though LOL. I love him very much, he is a very funny man. He sticks his tongue out a lot, smiles a lot and sometimes he's a huge clean freak.


                                                           My amazing grandma


The things a grandma would do is awesome. I am very blessed to have her in my life. She smiles and it lights the room, her laugh is awesome. She gives awesome hugs. She works hard and loves every minute of it. She is easy going and caring, these are the ones who spoil me. I love her very much and thank dad for even talking to mom. A night for fireworks turned into a lifetime of happiness for us all.

Dad is an amazing man, he is strong, works hard, fights for what he believes in, he is an awesome role model to any boy, if I have brothers I know they will end up amazing like their daddy. He smiles and laughs and lights the world, he is cowboy and US soldier all in the same. He loves like no other and gives whatever is needed and asks nothing in return.

I love my family and would give everything to keep them happy, safe and loved. I have a true family.


Dad and mom,

You guys are amazing, I love you with all my heart, a true family is amazing and something one could never give up, I wouldn't give this up for anything. I love and miss you every day dad, you should see mom's tummy in person, it is SO cute. I know you will see it soon, Love you, take care, keep yourself and others safe like I know you can and will.

Faith

4 comments:

  1. Faith I LOVE THIS POST YOU rock. I think you will be a great writer one day. I know you will do great on the book contest. I love you and I wish I could be as good of a writer as you are. You will be and are a great roll model for all of us kid's I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Faith I also love your blog will night LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rose,

    The girls are right baby. You are a great writer, and I love your post as well. I always look forward to reading all of you girls' blogs nightly. You each do very well.

    Love,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you and I am glad that you are in my family also.
    I feel that you will be a great writer in your life and the things that you write about are so emotional. That is what makes a great writer. There are many writers out there but they don't have the ability to make their readers cry and laugh like you do.
    Love you very much,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete