Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Art

There are all kinds of arts, martial arts, paintings, tags, writing, singing, dancing, acting and so much more, its all art. I write, sing and mess with tags in paint shop pro. Art is wonderful, it expresses the artist's feelings. I have 9,335 words in my book, 30 tags and I sing everyday. I love art, I love to sing, I love to write, and I love showing my feelings through my tags.

Today I'm showing my three newest tags, and tomorrow night I'm showing you my first three.


So cool.

Love is so sweet.

True love birds.




These are my three newest, I hope you all like them, the ones about love are for my mom and dad, and the cool kid one, is to all you kids who normally are called geeks or whatever else. You are really beautiful inside.

Art is all around us everyday, every minute we see a piece of art work that should stick in our brains.

When you see a news paper its art, someone took the time to write it, add the art work and make it good enough for public view. When you grab your favorite coffee mug, its art, usually it says something or has a picture/ painting of something on it, its art.

I enjoy looking at art, doing things like singing and writing most people wouldn't call art, I do, its a gift, its beautiful, its art.

Dad,

I love and miss you, I can't wait to have you home from Afghanistan and I can't wait to see the new things you will bring back from over there. Stay safe. I'm proud of you, I'm proud to have you as a dad. Hurry home.

Faith

3 comments:

  1. My beautiful Rose,

    You are a work of art. You are such a beautiful person inside and out. You never stop to amaze me in how deep of a person you truly are. You have an amazing spirit. Never lose that.

    Love you,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pics of the bears I love you Faith I know I am a good singer I love to do it that is just ho I am I love you night I am going to lot you on pogo I hope you like my blog I love you every day that I live I love you night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the tags. They are amazing.

    ReplyDelete