Tuesday, November 29, 2011

DAD

I was SO happy being able to see you on Skype last night, seeing you on video somehow makes you being gone a little easier.

Thank you for getting MIND FREAK for me, I LOVE that man lol as soon as I turn twenty one I'm seeing him LIVE. I'm taking you and mom with me.

BY the WAY.....seeing you put in your tongue ring made me decide, I'm NOT getting any other piercings besides earrings. By one o' clock tonight (Maybe earlier) my book will be DONE! I know you won't be able to read my blogs for much longer, just know I WILL continue blogging that way you can read them when you can.

AS goes for the picture folder with my twilight stuff..I found it and LOVED it!

One of my favorite pictures.


I'm SUPER happy for you Lea and Boo, you made your big sister VERY proud of you. Congratulations on the win. You have NO idea how excited I am to read your book. IN PRINT! Good job girls. Mom, THANK YOU for pushing me, if you wouldn't have, I would have NEVER made my goal. I love you.

Dad,

I can't wait to see what your sending in the mail, I can't wait for Christmas, most of all I can't wait to hug you super tight and see you and mom bond again, You two are amazing parents. I love and miss you, hurry home. STAY SAFE!


Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment