Monday, October 24, 2011

Hugs

                                                           A tag I made today.


Its very funny how nightly hugs go around the house, Lea and monkey Boo fight between who gets the last hugs. After nightly hugs are given and us girls get to bed Lea and Boo count how many last hugs they got. Last night Lea was like "I got the last hug from grandma and grandpa" Boo was like "I got the last hug from Mom and Faith". It was so cute.

Hugs are given often in our house, its a sign of love. Mom had baby bump pics last three nights ago, tonight she had them done and there was a clear difference, its truly amazing. Mom went and bought new clothes that fit (Not for long) today. Grandpa is busy trying to defrost part of the deep freeze.

tonight is going to be REALLY short, I have no clue what to write about. Last night grandma went through the printing lyrics for us girls, we're gonna end up knowing every country song by heart lol.

Grandma will be doing our school while mom is away on the trip she will be going on, so we are doing our math placement tests AND writing our books for November. Tomorrow will be a girls day out for us girls (except our aunt Lissa). Grandpa will be home with Lis unless he has something to do, then Lis will be home alone.

Dad,

I love you very much and miss you everyday. Every day is a day closer to us hugging again. I miss your hugs, they are the best. Sweet dreams my hero cowboy dad.

Faith

1 comment:

  1. Great blog again and I do love you so and love to give the hugs that you receive because I love to hug because I love you.
    Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete