Sunday, October 23, 2011

A happy Life

                                                        another tag I just made


Mom and dad will soon be married and they will have a long happy life ahead of them. They are the best parents on earth, they deserve the best, each other and a happy life.

In the time I have gotten my new family I have gained an amazing dad, cool grandparents, a neat aunt and two new sisters or brothers. Life will only get better as we all go along on this long amazing trip of life.

We just got a baby bed today. It still needs a mattress but, we're getting there. I also had my hair dyed red again today. It looks AWESOME. As the days come and go we will all have our tough times and times that are some of the most fun.

Last night we listened to He's Coming Home by Cowboy Crush and all turned into saps. Tonight is going to be a rather short night. I mainly wanted to post for my dad and show him another tag I have done.

My dad is an amazing guy and my mom is a truly awesome woman, put them together you get a perfect match, amazing parents and an awesome couple.

Dad,

I love and miss you so very much. You are a great dad, I miss talking about nothing and watching movies with you. I miss a lot that I know we will be able to do again. Love you.

Faith

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I didn't read them last night because I ate the candy and it was too much. I do however love the way you write and this is one of the good ones. Keep up the good work.
    Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete