Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Meeting new family

Well, Ive told some about my new family, how we met and so on. Now tonight I'm writing about my aunt Diane and uncle Jay.

For years mom has told me about her aunt and uncle. I was always told how amazing aunt Diane's tomato dumplings were. About a month ago I got to see for myself. Well, about a month and a half ago, maybe two months ago my mom found her aunt and uncle, and we got to meet. They came over to our house. It was fun, they sat and talked awhile but left about two hours later. That day my mom, dad, sisters and I also went to a car show.

Well, about two weeks later we went to their house, it was awesome, we took pictures, and ate a lot, got to see their dog, even got to hear our uncle Jay play his piano. Let me tell you, he's GOOD. I also got to try aunt Diane's tomato dumplings that day. To DIE for! They are an awesome couple, and are really cool aunts and uncles. Aunt Diane is kinda short and has hair like my moms grandma Wanda had. She also has a pretty smile. Uncle Jay is tall, stands a lot, and doesn't talk much, but he's awesome.

I can't wait until my sisters or brothers are born, aunt Diane will FREAK, she loves kids. We're going back to eat with them on thanksgiving, and I have A LOT to be thankful for. New family all around, especially my hero, my dad.

I know this post is about new family but, I have to add this in, my little sister monkey Boo got her ears pierced today, she looks SO adorable, if you wanna see, check out (A soldiers boo) She has a blog and her post tonight was about our trip out today, she has a picture of her ears being pierced, she's so proud! I'm proud she went through with it.

Family is Very important to me, you'll notice I post a lot about my family. It's just what I do.

enough for tonight, will blog more tomorrow night.

Dad,

I love and miss you very much, hope you had an awesome day. Hurry home, also PAY attention in class, it will keep your butt alive lol. Night dad, sweet dreams when you go to bed, I love you.

         Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment