Friday, October 14, 2011

Today Oct-14-2011

Today was a LONG day. Grandpa and Lis have been fighting A LOT. Grandpa was on a MAJOR cleaning kick today. We got monkey Boo's pictures from her disposable cam in today and we went with grandma, grandpa and Lis to the store. We saw a few people mom worked with before, Ferren and Keith were there and gave us hugs like they always do.

Monkey Boo got one of Melissa's teddy bears and a bracelet and I got her CD player. Mom took pics of her belly again today, It's only been four days and her tummy is visibly bigger already. It's so CUTE! We sat around the house doing much of nothing today.

I helped mom pack some today. She tried on some outfits she's going to be wearing, she is SO pretty in some of them.  Tonight is going to be a rather short night for I have NO idea what to write about tonight lol. One of moms friends, Naomi was also working today, she got a HUGE smile when I told her that the people with me were my grandparents. She asked if grandma was moms mom, she said no Betty is my daughter in law.

I am SO happy to be able to go out somewhere and say "this is my dad" or "these are my grandparents" it makes a BIG difference in a kids life. I have been SO much happier since coming into this family.

Dad,

I want to thank you for not only making mom happy, and us happy but also deciding to take on the responsibility of becoming our dad, and moms husband. We care about you SO MUCH. I love and miss you every day and I'm counting the days until you come home. You are an amazing guy, an awesome dad and our hero, now, tomorrow, always.

Faith

1 comment:

  1. I love you sweetheart, I am so glad that your dad met your mom on the 4th of July. I am so glad that we had the stand so that it could happen that way. I am also glad that my family is much fuller these days with three wonderful granddaughters to love and take care of.

    ReplyDelete