Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Once in a lifetime love

Once in a lifetime you find your true love. Once in a lifetime your true self is shown. Just a year ago I thought I had the perfect family, with just me, my sisters and my mom, turns out, it wasn't nearly as perfect as things turned out.

Now I know I really DO have the perfect family, I have a dad and grandparents and a brother now to complete my perfect family. Life is amazing, apart from my dad being in the army. Now I stand beside him one hundred percent. He couldn't have a daughter more proud of him. But him being away stinks, every minute I'm faced with the "what if he doesn't come home" fact. That is very tough on a fourteen year old who just found her perfect family.

I haven't been where I am very long, but I know it's where I belong, Someone (or something) decided to bless me, my sisters and my mom with a new, big, happy family, I do believe my dad will make it but still sometimes I cant help but think about what could happen. It scares me, I love my dad very much, always will, he's given us so much, and asked nothing in return.

On the Fourth of July our lives turned for the better, We were blessed with a dad and grandparents, in  August or September we were blessed with a pregnancy (we being my mom) I will soon be blessed with two identical sisters or brothers. My mom found her once in a lifetime love. She found her true self, her whole self.

Yes I said I'm fourteen, so how do I know what I'm talking about when it comes to love? I don't really know, all I know is, somehow when i write, I'm always thinking about love. I guess its because without love, no one would survive, someone loves everyone. It's how we get through the tough times. My mom, sisters and I were doing well on our own, we had love, a house, food, and could bathe,even had somewhere to sleep.

We however didn't have a dad (or husband, other half) That's what was missing. Our family and lives are complete now.

My dad will be away a whole year, its a hard thing to face, sometimes just something simple as him taking over our home computer and leaving us a message is enough to make me break down, because I know I have something truly amazing, I don't know what I would do without it now that I have it.

I remember him taking us girls mini golfing, it was an amazing day, I had so much fun. The day he took us to Holiday World also was amazing, me, my mom, him and my two sisters went, it was one of the best days of my life, I'll cherish it forever.

Dad

Your message to us meant so much, just simple things like that show us you really care, I'm proud to have you as a dad, as a cowboy dad, as an army dad. You are forever the person who completes our family, you, grandma and grandpa, and now the new sisters or brothers you and mom blessed me with. We are blessed, I love you!

           Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment