Sunday, October 9, 2011

A wonderful world

A simple forth of July celebration turns into a wonderful new life.
 
Who would have thought that going to the park to watch fireworks would lead to a new happy life and family?
For my family that's what happened. My mom, two sisters and I went to the local park on the forth of July to enjoy a nice day in the sun and later on, fireworks. Turns out we met this wonderful man who was working in a concession stand.




He and my mom talked for the longest time that night. We even watched the fireworks with him. The next day mom and he went to the local lake and talked for about four hours. That night he came over to our house and spent the night. A little fast? Maybe for some people but he and my mom hit it off amazingly quick.

The next morning he asked if we wanted breakfast, we told him yes and he took us to his place. We ate and got to meet our grandparents and aunt that day. Of course we had no clue they were going to be in our family. Within the first month of my dad and mom meeting, they were engaged. Once again, fast? Yes maybe so, but not too fast for us, we had already grown to love him.

My dad is in the Army, I'm very proud of him! Mom is now pregnant with twins. It's all so very exciting, every day I try something new, and of course my grandparents spoil me and my sisters, what grandparents don't?

Tonight I'm writing this because I wanted to let my dad know I'm very glad we all met! He has gave us so much, A true family!  Love is a sweet thing, my mom and dad truly love each other with all their hearts, and I love them! I love my sisters and grandparents too, family is the world to me. There's nothing quite like having a good laugh with your family, it defiantly cheers you up when your feeling down. I miss my dad every day when he's gone, but I'm proud of him, he's fighting for our rights as Americans. I know he'll come home safe and sound, because he knows he has a family at home waiting for his return. I love you dad!


               

No comments:

Post a Comment