Monday, October 17, 2011

A True Family

A true family is honest. A true family is loyal.A true family will bend over backwards for you. I have an amazing and true family. What a family will do is like no other. My family is true. My mom is an amazing woman, the kind I want to grow up to be. She is a mom of five kids and soon two others. She is funny, she is smart, she is beautiful on the inside and out.

My dad is my hero, he took up the responsibility of three kids he didn't have to. He is strong, he is amazing, if I have a son, I want him to be just like my dad. He is cowboy, he is soldier, he is family man, he is a kid at heart.

My sisters, are amazing, sweet, well mannered, and everything I would want my daughters to be. They make me smile, they make me laugh, they drive me crazy and know it.

My grandparents are awesome, true, funny, smart, spoil us girls!

I love my family, they mean the world to me. I don't know what id do without them. We stand beside one another in times of need. We love like no other. These amazing people in the picture are my mom and dad. On that warm July day I had no idea my life would turn out to be this, amazing and sweet, loving everyday. I now have a dad who cares.

Who would give everything to keep us safe and happy. His hugs are the best. The way he looks at mom is priceless, they were truly meant to be. I know I set my blog up a little crazy today, but I'm writing how I feel. I want my family to know just how much I care and love them, ALL of them. Everyday the sun shines a little brighter. I know my hero will come home safe. I know my mom will give birth to two amazing babies.

I know my sisters laughter will continue, I know my grandparents will keep spoiling us. I know as life goes on, it will get better. In the last moments of our life we will remember our long trip on the road of life, remember all the sweet things there are to remember.

Dad,

I love you, I miss you. You are the best dad in the whole world, next time your on vevo, check out He didn't have to be by Brad Paisley. The song reminds me of you. Your my hero, My dad, one of my best friends. I loved seeing you on Skype tonight. Love you.

Faith

2 comments:

  1. I love you baby and I love spoiling you as well. Keep writing and you will go far in life because you write what you feel and that is a hard thing for some people to do.
    Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose,

    Now that I have had time to stop crying after reading this post last night, I wanted to tell you something. You have a way with words that is not too common. You write as if you have a lot of life experience. For someone your age sweetheart, that is amazing.

    I am a lucky mom. I have the most wonderful daughters that anyone could ever ask for. You're smart, wise beyond your years. You are such a beautiful young lady. You make me very proud to say that I am your mom.

    Your dad and I love you so very much. You are such a blessing to us both. Keep writing baby, you are very good at it.

    Mom.

    ReplyDelete