Thursday, October 13, 2011

Writing and blogging

Everyone in life needs to know how to write. It's very important in day to day life.

Some people have a gift at writing, they just know how. Though they may not know HOW they know, they just do. Their words come out easily. It's simple to some people. I have had many people tell me I can write. I in some ways agree, you see it comes easy to me, especially when I'm blogging but when I'm trying to write a book, it's a little slower.

Mom has told me many times I could be a heck of a writer, my friends from pogo have also told me that. Now my dad and grandparents are saying I should shoot for it. I'm excited to start the nano-remo program. I can easily write 25,000 words, it's simple. I would love NOTHING more than to have a book printed.

Mom says I could get a book published very easy. That may or may not be true. Given the type of books I write though, it should be easy. I write romance novels and vampire mystery romance novels. Both types are VERY popular now days. I would love to get published. I have one book in the works and another fixing to be. They will both be romance novels, one however is between a human and a vampire.

Writers are very talented. Although I see a difference between a writer and an author. A writer is someone who writes, to me, an author is someone who knows what their doing when it comes to writing and are/could be a professional at it.

My dad said the army will pay for my college classes, no matter what I take, he says he'd like to see me get my masters at writing. I have thought about it and, dad, you will soon have your answer.

Well, whats so special about writing that I would write about it tonight? I love writing and I figured I would talk some about it. Right now my favorite books are vampire love stories. ESPECIALLY Twilight by Stephanie Myers. I recommend that book to ANYONE its kid friendly yet will hold an adults interest.

Dad,

I love you so much and miss you everyday, I have decided that, I can do web design on the side of writing, I think you and mom are right, I should get my masters at writing and become an author. I know you care so much about me and my future, writing could be a very good future for me. So, I'm going to college for writing. Well, I love you so much and I'll talk to you soon, night my hero dad.

             Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment