Saturday, October 15, 2011

Hard workers of America

Tonight I'm taking my time to thank everyone who works. Even the simplest jobs like working at a convenient store help everyone out so much. Without a Cashier in a store, we couldn't buy the supplies we need. Without truck drivers, there would be no merchandise IN the store for us to buy. Without the police men and women our neighbors and family and friends wouldn't be safe.

Without the doctors, we would all die a lot sooner in life. With no scientist there would be no cure for anything. Why do I want to sit and say all of this? Because, Without everyone who works, nothing would be as it is. Our country wouldn't even survive. No one would. Anywhere. So I thank all to those who work, who put in the hours you can, who work for all they have. It makes a HUGE difference.

The ones I'm thanking most are those who fight for our rights to even do these jobs. Everyone in the military. Fighting for our country is the most unselfish thing anyone could do. I am very proud of EVERYONE who fights for our rights. Our men and women are risking their LIVES for us. Thank you all. Everyone who works, everyone who fights.

I believe, you don't have to be anything "amazing" like a doctor. You do the world good just by simply working at the local grocery store. My dad used to be a truck driver. Then he went into the army. Both things he decided to do in life helps our country VERY much. I love him for what he does.

Tonight is going to be a short night for our internet is going HAYWIRE again.


Dad,

I love you, I miss you, I am SO very proud of you, I'm glad we met and wouldn't change it for a THING in this world. You have given us light, hope,joy,happiness,a bigger family and so much more. I love you, I'm thinking of you always. By the way, someone on pogo (I don't even know them) read my profile and told me to tell you THANK YOU for your time and service. Night dad, sleep tight.

Faith 

No comments:

Post a Comment