Thursday, October 20, 2011

Boo And Her Monkeys

So, we're getting ready to start our book's and little boo has this awesome plan, we all have our main, supporting and villain characters down. Boo is writing about monkeys and so far doing an excellent job coming up with ideas for her book. I know it'll be good. Last night I was playing on pogo and vevo and came across some monkey songs. One was "I shot the monkey by Mackenzie first" She wouldn't even listen to it because of the name of the title.

                                                     My sister Monkey boo doing the corn picker

This is my sister who is all about monkeys and princesses. She is an amazing singer, dancer and comedian. She makes everyone laugh and cry good tears. She is a monkey lol. I don't know where she grew to love monkeys from for her nick name is boo bear and she used to sleep with stuffed bears, but its cute and wouldn't be her without monkeys lol.

She also can write very well, and is learning how to type in school, she'll get faster. She has the most beautiful smile, a true angel. I see a lot of mom in her, she's funny, smart and beautiful. She soon will no longer be the baby of the family (she's not so much a baby now as it is anyway) but I guarantee she still will be treated like the baby of the family.

Boo,

You are sweet, beautiful, smart, funny and are an amazing blessing and sister, I love you so much.

Dad

I love and miss you everyday, wish you were home to watch Boo turn into an amazing big girl, when she smiles it lights the world. You are an awesome guy, amazing dad, cool cowboy and our hero, we love you, we think of you and can't wait to have you home.

Faith

3 comments:

  1. You my dear Rose are a terrific writer! Our family wouldn't be the same without you. I love you very much.

    Keep doing what you do, you make me so proud.

    Love,

    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you my sister and I love your blog it was about me love you faith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading what you write. I do feel that you will be a great author. I wanted to do some of the things that you do now but, I haven't had the time in my life to stop and do them. I do however, love that you are able to do this. I want you to continue to writing and I know that your Mom and Dad love you and want you to do so as well.
    Love you Grandma

    ReplyDelete