Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Two Of A Kind

My dad and grandpa are pretty much twins, they do look somewhat alike (not really though) but more than anything they act a lot alike.



                                   My dad and grandpa acting silly the last time we dropped dad off at his post.

My dad is my hero, has been since the day we met on that hot Fourth Of July. My grandpa is a true kid at heart, he's one thing that helps me get through this tough time of dad being gone. The funny thing is, they both like to stick out their tongue a lot, only dads is cuter, he has a tongue ring lol. They both are hero's for they both have served (and one still is) serving in the military.

Everyday my dad is away is a day he misses seeing us grow up, and I miss hearing him laugh and joke around. I know he has to do it, that doesn't mean I have to like it. My dad and grandpa both cook amazingly well, their food is yummy.

Today was an awesome day, my sisters and I worked on building our characters for our nano-wrimo program/contest. Mom had her hair WHACKED. It is VERY short, poor dad lol. She looks very pretty, though grandpa keeps saying she looks like a guy. (Go figure) We ate pork chops and potato salad for dinner. Today is kinda short for I have NO idea what to say. Monkey boo's blog is SUPER cute and fits her well now lol.

Her book is going to be about, yup you guessed it, MONKEYS! It is SO cute! Oh and we cant edit our book untill right before we get it printed, Bummer.

Dad

I miss you and I love you, you should see moms belly, it is SO adorable. Wait until you get home, your gonna have your hands full lol. I miss hearing you laugh, and seeing you act silly. Love you

Faith

1 comment:

  1. My little Rose,

    I am so proud of you. You make it difficult to read a post here without having a few tissues in hand.

    When your dad reads this blog tonight, I know he will be needing his tissues too. We couldn't ask for a better daughter. You make us both very happy and extremely proud.

    Thank you sweetheart.

    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete