Sunday, October 16, 2011

10-16-11

It was a LONG but fulfilling day. As soon as mom woke us up we had to jump in the shower, we were RUSHED. Ok, not me because I'm fast anyway, but my sisters take their slow time at EVERYTHING. It's annoying when their first and leave me about five minutes to get showered, dried off and dressed. After we were decent we went out to eat at Ponderosa. After word we went shopping at Dollar Tree and Wal-Mart.

I got a new razor and a picture album to put pictures of my hero in.I also got hair coloring. Grandpa was acting VERY silly at Wal-Mart. He had Lea and monkey Boo sitting on his lap in one of the power chairs. He kept going in circles and trying to run me and mom over with it. It was annoying and funny at the same time. It was like three kids sitting on it LOL.

After getting back in town Lea, Lissa, grandma and I went to McDonald's. We came home, ate, put away our stuff and started messin with pictures. At Ponderosa we saw an army guy, in uniform. Mom balled, I almost did. On our way there we passed the mini golf course that dad had taken us to, I almost cried so much, it's good memories, but when I see something like that it reminds me that I may NOT have more good memories.

I hug my pillow (which has dads face on it) every night. It's kinda like he's here, but he isn't, I miss wrapping my arms around him and telling him I love him. I know he knows I do, but it's not the same. After being able to hug him every morning and every night, now all of a sudden that's gone, it stinks. It does help though that  sometimes I get to see my dad on Skype and sometimes I get to hear his voice on the phone.

Dad,

I miss you, I miss having us go out to dinner as a family and saying "Oh my gosh he's a bottomless pit!" I miss hugging you, I miss seeing your smile when you look at mom. I miss some of things you say. I miss seeing you all dressed up like George Strait. I miss all the little things that matter most. I love you, I hope you sleep well, and I'm home waiting on your safe return.

Faith

1 comment:

  1. Great blog Faith. I love you and enjoy the time that we spent together today. I do wish that your dad was there as well but we know that this isn't possible at this time but it will be real soon. Love you bunches sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete